Service remains our top priority
We have systems and long-standing plans in place to address business disruptions. This includes work-from-home capabilities, alternate work locations and additional options so that our employees can continue to do their work and our operations remain functional. Being responsive to the needs of our agents, insureds and claimants remains a top priority.
- Please continue to file claims to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (617) 488-6502
- All voice mail messages will be retrieved every hour.
- To protect your health and that of your and our employees, we will be suspending physical audits until the Massachusetts and National State of Emergency Orders have been lifted. After which we will resume physical audits at a time convenient with your schedule.
We thank you for your continued partnership with Atlantic Charter. We remain committed to serving you; should you have questions or concerns, please find the appropriate department contacts:
- Claims Department: Michele Shatto, Claims Manager (617) 488-6637
- Finance Department: Joe Russo, CFO (617) 488-6622
- Underwriting/Safety and Health Department: Jacquie Willett, Underwriting Manager (617) 488-6631
- Executive Offices: Marie Sheehan, Executive Assistant (617) 488-6513